Sunday, March 28, 2010

New Years!

It has been awhile since I've updated, now that I have a Sunday with NO WORK (yay!), I can catch up :)
Our friends Chelsey and Ryan had people over for New Year's Eve. It was a great party with lots of food and of course too many drinks! We are at that point where going downtown to the bars with all of those people and crazies sounds more like a lot of work than fun... we are getting old.
Chels and Ryan bought a house in the last year and have it looking so cute with all of their new furniture, I may ask her for some help on ours.


Me and my great friend Mindy, still looking put together :)


Ryan, Chels and Mindy - something is funny...

Maybe it's this :) I love Steph


Me and Steph

Awww, best friends

My handsome husband... believe me, I tried and tried to get a decent picture, these were the only faces that beer would allow. I love him!

No comments:

Post a Comment